What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a kind of performance-based marketing. In this, a business rewards a certain percentage of commission to the affiliate for his marketing efforts. This commission is given on each product bought by the customers.
Suitable For –
People who love to talk, write; can explain properly and have the ability to persuade and influence.
Skills Required –
The Ability to promote products online using videos, social media, ads etc.
Time Required For Starting Affiliate Marketing –
Virtually within an hour. You just need to choose an online product which pays you a commission when you promote it and sell it using your affiliate link.
1. Choose an online product from the domain in which you are well conversant with and knowledgeable. Say, if you are a fitness guru then select a product related to fitness and health. Pick a domain which suits you best and which you have decent information about. Choose the products of your domain accordingly.
2. Places to find products: Shareasale.com, Clickbank.com, Jvzoo.com. These websites have many products listed from multiple domains.
3. Pick a product that pays you minimum 50% or more commission on each sale.
4. Now know that most product websites handle affiliate link generation and payouts so you need not to worry about how you’ll get commissions.
Simply get your custom affiliate link created by the vendor and then start promoting it.
5. If you want to earn instant money through affiliate marketing then promote your affiliate link on social media and websites like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Digg, and StumbleUpon.
How To Monetize –
Monetization in Affiliate marketing is by making more people to buy the product through your affiliate link.
You can create Facebook page and/or Banner ads with the aim of promoting the product.
Influence people and tell them how the product will meet their needs.
Increase people’s knowledge about the domain and how the product can solve their related problems.